|nombre||Bead 16 -Sholo guti Board Game|
|Desarrollador||Knockout Classic Board Games|
|Descargar||Descargar MOD APK|
información de modificación:
Bead 16 -Sholo guti Board Game
Bead 16 -Sholo guti Board Game Introducir ：
Bead 16 – Tiger Trap ( sholo guti ) Board Game is a famous game in the Middle East, South Asia and South East Asia specially in countries.
Bead 16 – Tiger Trap ( sholo guti ) Board Game is a checker dice game more over like chess where 2 players participate and play this. Although this game is more over like the same like checker however some other popular names of game are Sholo Guti, Sixteen Soldiers, Cows and Leopards, Peralikatuma, Permainan Tabal, Alquerque (also known as Qirkat), Adugo, Fetaix, Komikan, baghchal, Sher-bakar, Zamma ,bagh bakri .
The closest relative of this is also some popular abstract strategy games which are played between two players but the only difference is patterns and number of pieces.
This game of bead 16 or solah guti is very famous among the rural masses and this is the traditional 16 pawn game played between two players. The game is similar to draughts and Alquerque as players hop over one another\’s pieces to capture them.
This game of 16 guti (sholo guti) needs attention, patience and intelligence as well. One has to be very much tactful while playing.
The only real difference between these three closely related games is the number of pieces. In bead 16 ( sholo guti ), each player has 16 pieces. In Peralikatuma, each player has 23 pieces. In Kotu Ellima, each player has 24 pieces. This abstract strategy game is also related to the Indonesian game of Permainan Tabal.
Popular names of this game in different Countries:
Sholo Guti : This name is very famous in Bangladesh and few parts of India
Cows and Leopards , bagh bakri,baghchal : This name is famous in India
Sixteen Soldiers : Popular in Sri lanka
Peralikatuma : Popular in Sri lanka and more over like 16 guti but no. Of pieces differ
Kotu Ellima is a two-player abstract strategy game from Sri Lanka and India.
Permainan Tabal is a two-player abstract board game from Indonesia.
Alquerque (also known as Qirkat ) is a dice game that is thought to have originated in the Middle East.
Adugo is a two-player that comes from the Bororo tribe on the Pantanal region of Brazil.
Bouge Shodre also known as Buga-shadara is popular game from Tuva
Komikan is a two-player game of the Mapuches, from Chile and Argentina.
Rimau famous in Malaysia played with 24 pieces.
16 Goti or Kati Rules
1. Players decide what colors they choose to play, and who starts first. Players alternate their turns, and only use one piece to either move or capture each turn.
2. Each players pieces are initially set up on the first four ranks of their side of the board.
3. A piece moves one space per turn in any direction following the pattern on the board onto an unoccupied position.
4. A piece can capture an opposition piece in any direction by the short leap as in draughts or Alquerque. The player\’s piece must be adjacent to the opponents piece, and leap over it onto a vacant point on the other side.
5. If a player does not capture any opposition piece during their turn, but was actually able to do so, then the other player removes that piece that failed.
6. If a player has more than one option to capture, then the player can choose any one (and only one) of them and not more than that
16 Goti or 16 Kati Features :
• Simple UI and Intuitive design
• Single player Vs Second Player – play with Computer
• Smooth animations
• Good game for kids to learn beads 16- sholo guti strategy
• Play Offline
• 2- Player game offline mode is available
• This is a famous abstract strategy board game.
Join us Bead 16 – Tiger Trap ( sholo guti ) Board Game and play this famous abstract strategy game today for Free and remember your childhood time!
Bead 16 -Sholo guti Board Game Captura de pantalla ：